Friday 10 February 2012

Digital Remix: Super Mario Buskers - the Lost Subway Levels

Now ordinary commuters have to suffer the wrath of the musical nerd

Here in my fortress of everlasting damnation, it's easy to forget that there's a whole world of people out there who just aren't as into stuff as I am. Only last week I dropped by the peasants in the scorpion pit, and not one of them cared for the 8-bit rendition of Smile.dk's Butterfly that I'd found. Simply incredible.

Suffice to say, I was stumped. Stumped, that is, until I found these crafty minstrels, demonstrating a maxim in which I firmly believe - if you can't lead a horse to water, grab a bucket and stick his nose in it. These blameless commuters will be busked at by Super Mario whether they like it or not, and if only more musicians had such good taste, the world would be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a hungry ego to feed; please give generously